End of the day goodness

End of the day goodness
Backyard travel

Saturday, June 6, 2009

First day of being 41

So I guess I am officially a 40-something. Yuck! Other then the WTF moment of how can I be this old, I am happy and lucky. I have a wonderful husband who loves a neat house and gets that about .000001% of the time. I have two beautiful little girls 22months and 3years. Both my parents are alive, fun and live close enough for us to enjoy frequent visits.

How did I spend the big day? Doing as little as possible. We had lunch at Roti grill and frozen custard at Wild about Harry's. I plastered my rump on the couch and surfed while the girls had a nice long nap. Dinner out, cake in and MORE rump sitting and surfing. Low key and lovely.

Favorite moments of the day: Helen telling us in the car she was keeping her fingers crossed to keep the stink out of the car (the stink being John's stinky gas). Lauren carrying her little toy car and baby around everywhere. Calls from Wendi and Susan made my b-day extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment